I admit it, some days I just want to go around answering meme’s.
My friend Marie tagged me for a 7 things about me that you may not know meme.
1. I love organizing – not necessarily using my things once they are organized, but just the act of organizing. I love it even more if my Mom is around to help.
2. I love shopping, window shopping and online shopping. I can go to stores and just walk around, walking out with nothing (okay that is rare). I want to go downtown at least once before we go and just walk around looking at the stores. Online is even better, you can leave windows open and go back and pick up where you left off!
3. I don’t like doing the ‘man jobs’ around the house – you know, taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, etc. My brothers did that stuff when I was growing up and I think Chris should do them now (sometimes he doesn’t agree with that, but that’s neither here nor there).
4. We bought a new bed a week ago and I’m not sure if I like it – for sleeping. For laying around during the day it is awesome, I have the laptop, a book, plenty of space to lounge around and a nightstand for my water. What, I have kids to take care of? Oh yeah…
5. I love to read – wait, maybe that is already known? I have a lot of books and finally found a bookstore that is a trade in store, can’t wait to go there!
6. I procrastinate, big time. I have a lot I need or want to do but a lot of it is put on the backburner, often for no good reason! It’s a bad habit and I’m working on changing that.
7. I like folding clothes. There I said it, it’s true. Moving them to the washer and dryer, not so fun.