My friend Tishia Lee tagged me with one of the latest things going around – this one is 8 interesting things about me. I’m a bit late, but that’s okay.
1. We eloped after being ‘engaged’ for a week – can you really call it engaged if it was just a week? Oh and we got married at 12:30AM.
2. My brothers and I have birthdays in months that follow each other and our days all double – 4/3, 5/6, 6/12. Weird right? The same odd birthday thing happened with my husband, myself and our daughter – 6/12, 8/10, 10/8.
3. I am so scared of having a bad haircut that I would rather go for months without getting one, then risk it.
4. I grew up and lived in the same house/town for 20 years of my life….and then for the last eight years I’ve moved eight times.
5. I want to have an even number of kids – so we are already planning on the fourth!
6. Of all the things hung on the walls in my house, family pictures are only upstairs. Downstairs is art, prints, pottery on shelves, etc.
7. I love to travel but I don’t like to move. When we drove across country we didn’t get to stop and look around, it was just sleep, eat and drive because we had to get here to close on the house. Nevermind the closing date was messed up by the company so the rush wasn’t worth it at all.
8. Of all the jewelry I own, have been given and have made, I only wear my wedding ring.
I’ve seen this all over the place so if you haven’t played along, please do so! Leave me a comment so I can visit. 🙂