It’s Monday and time for Monday Motivation – inspired by my friend Tricia over at Time Saver VA, she’s a virtual assistant.
It’s late Monday, but technically still the day. 🙂 This week is the start of a very busy one for me. We are leaving here on Saturday, we have to pack, do laundry, clean out the van and do a mini travel budget. We have to still carry on during the week with regular meals and playing outside, as well as keeping the house clean and moving my brother and his kids in. The majority of his things are over here, we just need to rearrange some rooms and figure where things will go.
And so I will have done by Thursday:
- Clean out closet and move other things in
- Move one dresser out and the bed to another room
- Move my things in boxes to the garage
- Stay caught up with laundry
- Finish at least half of the tasks list on my phone
- Rent truck for Chris to drive our things over
- Finish travel budget
- Publish craft podcast
- Read Real Simple
Friday will be all the last minute things and then we drive away on Saturday!