1. Like Tishia, I love pickles. But I mean I LOVE them. When I was a kid one of my Uncle’s would give me a gallon of pickles for my birthday. One year one of my cousins and I ate the entire jar – then we got sick all over the living room. My Mom wasn’t home though, a babysitter had to deal with us! But the pickles also gave me bloody noses – too much salt? no idea – so I had to cut back and don’t love them nearly as much as I used to.
2. I rarely wear makeup. I use Bare Minerals and usually do a quick brush of powder and that’s it. Oh and Burt’s Bees lip balm, I’m addicted to that stuff.
3. I never wake a sleeping baby (or toddler, etc.).
4. I like road trips but only if I get to stop and see the sights, take a picture by the state line or at least walk around a town/city. If it’s all driving, count me out.
5. I love playing video games. Super Mario bros is my favorite I think, but the Zelda game I have for my Nintendo DS is closing in fast. And SimCity is awesome too. I don’t know why though. And I don’t like the sims as in the people.
6. Maybe this isn’t a static all the time kind of thing but I can’t wait for my 30th birthday. It’s this summer and my Mom and I are kind of planning something. No idea what, but we are talking about it.
So that’s me! A little late (sorry about that Tishia!) but always adding fun to the party. Jump in and play along if you wish. 🙂